DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The Firm gives no warranty for the content of this Website and/or any links contained in it. The contents of this Website may not be accurate and/or up to date and are subject to change without notice. The Firm accepts no liability for the accuracy of all content of this Website. In the event of any discrepancy between the version of a document obtained from this website and the designated updated official version, the designated official version is the authoritative one.
2. You use this Website and any material and download any of its contents at your own risk. The Firm does not warrant that any material downloaded from this Website will be free from any destructive properties including viruses and/or any errors and therefore does not accept responsibility for any consequences that may arise from the downloading of any contents.
3. The Firm shall not be liable for any loss of profits, business or data or for any loss, liability or costs arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website and/or the links contained.
4. Links to other/external sites provided by this Website are used by you at your own risk, cost and liability and shall not be the responsibility of the Firm for any reason. Links to other/external sites are provided for the user’s convenience and do not constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation or favouring. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. The website details, terms and conditions of use and content of the links are not owned or controlled by the Firm and the Firm does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. Listing and/or recommendation of any website shall not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. The Firm has no control over the access to and content of the links. Once you go to a third-party site you are subject to the terms, conditions of use and privacy policies of the third-party site.
5. The information on this Website is not intended to constitute any form of professional advice and/or recommendation and/or legal interpretation by us and should not be relied on by you in making any decision of whatever nature. The Firm accepts no responsibility for any loss, liability or costs, which may arise from your reliance on information published in this Website. The information available on this website is intended as a guide only and every reasonable effort shall be made to keep it current and accurate.
6. The Firm is providing this Website on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties.
7. SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co ("SP&Co" or the "Firm") comprises and refers to the legal practice and the consultancy and associated services practice of Scordis, Papapetrou & Co LLC (a regulated Law Firm), SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Corporate Services) Ltd & SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co Consultants Ltd (Malta) (regulated Fiduciary – Corporate Services Providers), JSC SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co (Russia), SPA (Financial Services) Ltd (a regulated Financial Services Company) and their affiliated businesses, each a separate legal entity and, together with other entities, each a member of SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co International, a Swiss Verein. SCORDIS, PAPAPETROU & Co LLC is a Lawyers’ Limited Liability Company (Reg. No. 221102) with its registered office at 30 Karpenisi Street, 1077 Nicosia, Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Law Council and the Cyprus Bar Association (Reg. No. 003).
8. In accordance with the common terminology used in professional organizations, the word "partner" is used in this Website to describe a partner or member of SP&Co or any of their affiliated entities or any of their employees or consultants with equivalent standing or qualifications. Similarly, refernce to an "office" means an office of any such entity. For more information see other pages on this Website.